Friday, July 30, 2010

Peace in the Tank

When I picked up my mollies I also picked up what was supposed to be a Yoyo Loach, unfortunately they had Chinese Algae Eaters in there with them, I was in too much of a hurry to notice... I called and complained that they were listed as growing up to 6" but the suckers grow to a foot and told them I couldn't take the fish, they took it back and refunded me my money.
I was in shock at how well they treated the whole situation. I hardly ever go to walmart for fish, this time I was pleased, they're also taking good care of their fish recently though their length charts are still all wrong.
My Mollies and Gouramis can swim in peace now, unfortunately I ripped up my L. Natans while I was chasing the CAE around the rank, it was just starting to grow roots.
I think I've given up on L. Aruacta it theres nothing left of it but a piece I took off the main stem before it rotted with just few leaves, it still looks good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment